Based on neuroscience, We help organizations improve their business using a unique inside-out formula. Using Train the Brain concept, we create empowering, lasting change within the individual employee, teams, and organizations.
What We Solve
Lack of Engagement: Studies show that the #1 reason for disengaged employees is a lack of understanding of the organization’s vision, mission, and goals. Employees want to meaningfully contribute and feel valued.
Elevated Stress & Burnout: It’s no secret that today’s overwhelmingly distracted and busy lifestyle has a negative effect on physical and mental health. Project deadlines, job insecurity, and poor collaboration among leaders and teams all affect performance and productivity.
Change Resistance: In any organization, change is inevitable. Whether on a large or small scale, those who are resistant to change cause disruption among their peers and within the organization. This can manifest as mistrust, lack of output, and even open hostility.
Leadership Challenges: Good leaders lead. Great leaders lead teams through times of change and crisis. In order for an organization to survive mass-scale changes or evolve to higher levels during business-as-usual times, effective leadership plays a critical role in a successful outcome.
Check Out Our Elite Modules
- Most people do not know they are stressed until it starts affecting their energy, concentration levels and moods. This results in loss of interest in work, lack of motivation, negative outlook and low morale.
- Studies show stress leads to high attrition rate, low productivity and interpersonal conflicts within the workplace.
- A stressed employee is more likely to have a decreased overall performance, high error rate, poor quality of work and absenteeism due to health problems like anxiety, body aches, pains, sleep and emotional disorder.
- Mental Resilience and emotional Intelligence at workplace allows individuals to manage their emotions, communicate better and develop an organizational culture that supports growth.
- It makes leaders, managers, employees and teams more productive, motivated, resourceful, and what it takes to keep going in the face of multiple, complex changes and challenges.
- Old fashioned trouble-shooting approaches such as “coping” are not enough; there is a growing need for a big picture approach that includes resilient leadership, building a human-based work culture and a bottom-up and top-down approach to individual resilience, self-responsibility and self-management.
- Based on the unique neuroscience based INSIDE-OUT approach which helps to cause a lasting change within the individual employee, teams, and organizations.
- The overall performance of a person, his actions, reactions and behaviour towards others is driven by the mindset.
- A person engaged in over thinking, negative self-talk or wandering thoughts results in confusion, lack of concentrate, de-motivation & self-discouragement.
- People with fixed mindset lead to unhealthy competition, change resistance and growth bottleneck.